Quality / Construction Manager
Full CSCS card required
Would you like to work with autonomy ?
As Quality /Construction Manager you will cover a geographical area from Exeter to London. You will visit numerous construction sites meeting with Project Managers . As Quality/Construction Manager you will be involved in an auditing activity, this is primarily an advice and guidance role. Proactive intervention, relationship building and communication are key skills. You will act as the primary point of contact for the teams on quality issues and collaborate with the environmental and safety teams to deliver a consistently high standard of performance adhering to ISO 9001
Quality/Construction Manager will be involved with the following;
• Ensure the works are carried out in compliance with required quality standards, and that the project quality objectives and targets are met.
• Implement divisional quality management systems.
• Help develop, maintain and drive project quality management procedures and processes.
• Provide support for, and mentor, members of the project team to improve quality performance.
• Understand BIM requirements for projects and identify areas where quality management can be improved by the use of BIM.
• Contribute to the preparation of Quality Plans and ensure they are reviewed and revised.
• Assist with quality system audits on suppliers, including design consultants.
• Assist in developing project quality training programmes and assessing training needs.
• Assist in writing project-specific procedures necessary to undertake the work, and advise the project team on their use.