With an enviable reputation as one of the region’s leading Main Contractors, this well established and award winning construction company are actively seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor off the back of numerous project wins creating a healthy order book and work stability for the foreseeable future.
Based on site and taking responsibility for overseeing the commercial elements of your job from procurement to final account, mentoring junior surveyors and reporting to the Commercial Director on a monthly basis, you will be required to identify and minimise risk whilst seeking commercial opportunities and ensuring profitability. Sites range from Plymouth to Exeter
Applicants must have:
• demonstrable experience of successfully managing their own schemes with values in excess of £10m
• strong commercial and man-management skills
• excellent contractual knowledge of JCT D & B and NEC forms of contract
• Ideally qualified to BSc or equivalent level
• Comfortable communicating with all parties including stakeholders, clients, consultants, suppliers and site teams
• Fully IT Literate
The company have an extremely low staff turnover demonstrating their commitment to their staff, they are offering a great opportunity to join a stable team with an impressive portfolio of work and an extensive benefits package.