Freelance Quantity Surveyor
Unique opportunity to join an award winning contractor working on a prestigious and challenging scheme in Devon.
Priding themselves on consistent outstanding delivery of projects and the high calibre of their staff, they encourage creative engineering solutions and specialise in new build, refurbishments and fit project projects for blue chip clients across the UK.
Working on a multi-million pound mixed use scheme in the heart of Devon, you will be involved with managing the commercial functions on this exciting project including procurement, valuations, variations, payments, reporting and agreeing final accounts. As part of a small commercial team, in which you will be lead by a Senior QS and Commercial Manager, you will be part in ensuring the project is delivered successfully with minimum commercial risk and maximum profit.
Candidates should have;
• previous experience in a similar, Intermediate, Project or Senior QS level role
• ideally hold a min HNC level qualification in Construction or related subject
• display a solid career history with a recognised main contractor
• strong commercial and contractual acumen
• fully IT literate with working knowledge of most major software programmes
This is a great opportunity to join an accomplished team on an exciting and inspiring project in the heart of Devon for an initial 6-8 week contract.
If you could be interested, available and suitably experienced for this long term contract role, then please call 01392 314052 or forward your CV demonstrating your aptitude!