An experienced Graduate Civil Engineer is required for a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in the city centre of Bristol.
This multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy provides services across the UK from four separate offices. The Company prides itself on delivering innovative and commercial construction and infrastructure engineering solutions on a very wide range of projects across the business sector spectrum.
At present, the civil team in Bristol numbers at 5 with an addition 10 spread across the other regional offices. They are involved in; planning, drainage strategies, flood risk assessments, infrastructure and highway design.
Current projects include large distribution warehouses from planning stage through to construction as well as a large Enterprise development in Bath, this is a mixed contemporary development of residential, commercial and retail spaces and services a major part of the regeneration of this iconic city.
Benefits – Graduate Civil Engineer
As well as a competitive salary the Company also offers a competitive remuneration package including 25 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell 5 days, either way, Professional subscription paid, 5% Pension company contributions, and an excellent office working environment within a few minutes from the city centre.
The Role - Graduate Civil Engineer
- 3D site modeling and road design using PDS design suite
- S38/S278 highway design Manual for Streets and Design Manual for Roads & Bridges
- Drainage design for Private and Adoptable Systems (Strategy and Layout, Hydraulic Calculations)
- Flood risk assessments
- Undertaking Statutory Authority Searches & Liaison
- General Reporting and Correspondence
- Construction Specifications
- Risk Assessments
The Candidate - Graduate Civil Engineer
- Working well in a team environment
- Excellent mathematical and technical skills
- Up to date knowledge of the relevant software and standards for the production of quality detailed designs
- Being able to ensure that engineering solutions produced comply with current design and construction standards, applicable legislation and client expectations
- Live within a commutable area of Bristol
- Degree Qualified
To apply for this Graduate Civil Engineer role please send your CV to email@example.com