Architectural Technician, Fareham, £25k - £35k DOE
I have a requirement for an Architectural Technician to join a team of Chartered Architects, Planners, Architectural Technicians and Technologists in Hampshire. This is a well-established, progressive practice, who are enjoying a wide range of clients, with projects throughout the country.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Produce detailed drawings
- Attend regular meetings with clients and regular liaising with different consultants on projects
- Prepare and develop drawings, models and images
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Management of small / medium sized projects under Senior / Director supervision
- Carry out and maintain log sheets
Experience working on a variety of projects ranging from high-rise, mixed commercial / residential schemes through to smaller bespoke urban infills would be desirable. The successful Architectural Technician will have taken a lead role in producing working drawings and technical designs, with good CAD skills in AutoCAD or ArchiCAD. A working knowledge of BIM would be an advantage.
The successful Architectural Technician will enjoy working in a friendly office, built around a strong team environment. A competitive salary, generous annual leave, profit sharing and other benefits are also included.
Please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052 for more details.