Architectural Technologist, Plymouth £25k - £35k DOE
Fresh opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a multi disciplinary with the design team made up of 15 Architects and Technologists in Plymouth. This is a well-established, progressive practice, are enjoying a wide range of clients, with projects throughout the country.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Produce accurate working drawing packages in AutoCAD
- Co-ordinate all supporting drawings
- Produce new house type drawing packages, sections and elevations
- Co-ordinate all relevant information and liaise with in house designers, civil and structural and external consultants where appropriate
- Put together and submit all of the information needed to NHBC and obtaining scheme
- Attend regular site reviews and communicate with all internal department
This a great opportunity to work as part of a small sized practice which specialises in small-scale infrastructure projects.
Experience working on a variety of projects ranging from high-rise, mixed commercial / residential schemes through to smaller bespoke urban infills would be desirable. The successful Architect will have taken a lead role in producing working drawings and technical designs, with good CAD skills in AutoCAD or ArchiCAD, Revit. A working knowledge of BIM would be an advantage.
The successful Architect will enjoy working in a friendly office, built around a strong team environment. A competitive salary, generous annual leave, profit sharing and other benefits are also included.
Please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052