BIM Coordinator, Central Birmingham, £30-40K DOE
A fresh opportunity for a BIM Coordinator has arisen to join of one the UK’s leading Architectural consultancies within their Birmingham office. A successful candidate work closely with the Senior BIM Manger to implement BIM standards across a range of high profile projects based across the UK and internationally.
The firm is looking for a bright individual who is passionate about progressing the use of BIM within the company. This new role have been created to develop the companies standards and ensure that they are ahead of the curb when it comes to BIM implementation. A successful candidate will be working within the Technical Architecture team as well as working with the design studio, supporting multiple teams.
This is a great opportunity to work with a company who will fully support career progression at all stages of your Architecture education, also offering benefits such as cycle scheme, pension scheme, bonus and healthcare opportunities as part of an expanding Birmingham team.
- Produce and develop BIM Execution Plans
- predominantly working to BIM level 2 across all RIBA work stages
- Creating and curating BIM content
- Auditing projects
- Implementing BIM level 2 standards across all projects at all RIBA stages
- Provide in-house training for current staff on Revit
- Confident Revit user
- Good knowledge of SketchUp and Vectorworks is desirable
- Relevant qualification in BIM, Architecture or the Built Environment
- A technical background in Architecture is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and an active team player
For more information please call Charlotte Dewhurst at RGB Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org  / 01392 314052