Architectural Technician, Bristol £25k - £30k DOE
A very highly regarded practice is requiring An Architectural Technician to join them. This is the chance to join an exceptional reputable large company with 4 offices across the UK, you will be joining the Bristol office which has a team of 12 and the opportunity to work in a variety of roles at different stages.
You will find yourself working on and delivering buildings mainly in the residential sector on bespoke housing and with housing developers. As the Architectural Technician, you will be assisting the Associate Director of the office and seeing projects through from start through to completion.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
- Proficient in AutoCAD with the interest of being trained in Revit
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Previous experience working on residential projects and care sectors
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Lived within an hour of Bristol city centre
For more information contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052