An exceptional Architectural practice in Lichfield is looking for an Architectural Technologist to join their medium sized team. They have two offices within the UK and are looking to expand their team due to increased workload.
The practice has vast experience in the Residential, Commercial and Conservation and a successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work within the Residential team. The practice are currently working across a wide range of residential projects including: one off bespoke dwelling, working and in hand with developers and large extensions.
The company is looking for a bright, able individual who has previously experience with residential projects and is proficient in Revit. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career at a supportive practice who back their staff through training and progression on to chartership.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Produce accurate working drawing packages in Revit which comply with Building Regulations
- Working over a range of RIBA stages mainly within the Residential sector
- Preparation of layouts, specifications and graphics
- Co-ordinate all relevant information and liaise with staff members and external professionals across all relevant teams in house
- Planning applications and building control applications
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
- Suitable Architectural qualification with experience working on Residential
- Experience working within the UK with a good knowledge of Planning applications and Building Regulations
- Proficiency using Revit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, creative and confident individual aiming to develop their skills
For more information contact Charlotte Dewhurst at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052 / firstname.lastname@example.org