Architect, Birmingham, £30-35K
Are you a recently qualified architect? Are you ready to get involved with a range of projects? Do you want to work at an award winning practice that encourages its staff to progress and develop?
An excellent award-winning multidisciplinary working in Architecture, Masterplanning and Landscape Architecture in the centre of Birmingham is currently recruiting for an Architect. A successful candidate will be working on a range of Residential projects (from bespoke houses to developments up to 100 homes). They will be expected to take on a heavily forward facing role, meeting clients and planning officers and representing the business.
This is an opportunity to work at sociable, collaborative practice that provides team support and encourage staff development. The practice also offers pension, childcare vouchers and regular social events.
- Project Delivery
- Meeting with clients
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and tender
- Submit planning applications, and liaising with officials
- Visit site for inspections and meeting with clients
- Assist in business development
- Completing site inspections, throughout the construction phase of projects
- Fully registered and qualified Architect
- Prior experience working within on residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Up to date on all UK building and planning regulations
- Confident on expressing ideas in writing and sketching
- Strong technical abilities with good knowledge of Revit
For further information please call Charlotte Dewhurst on 0392 314052 / firstname.lastname@example.org