CAD Technician, Contract 6 months, Exeter £15 - £23 per hour DOE
A CAD Technician is required to join a friendly team in a multi disciplinary consultancy based in Exeter, they are specialists in Urban Design, Masterplanning, Architecture and Landscape and work on some exciting award winning projects.
Due to a continued growing workload this consultancy requires a CAD Technician to join the team on a 6 month contract. They are looking for someone who has at least a couple years experience working in practice and a sound understanding of residential projects and AutoCAD .
The Role: CAD Technician
- Carry out CAD based drawing tasks as appropriate, producing drawings from notes and amend incoming drawings as required
- Actively assist in ensuring the CAD systems, plotters and printers are always functioning correctly
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Input of general data information for the building surveying teams, e.g. resource chart and project programs. To assist in software applications where required
- Assisting in the development and implementation of CAD, including actively promoting the use of CAD
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Prioritise work in consultation with the relevant Team Managers/Associates
The Candidate: CAD Technician
- Proficient on AutoCAD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working on residential projects
Contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment for more details on 01392 314052