Architectural Technologist, Exeter £25k - £35k DOE
A highly regarded national multi disciplinary are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their team in Exeter. They have been established for 40 years and working across the UK and Europe. Services they offer include Architecture, building service engineering, interior design, building surveying, project management, town planning and urban design.
This is the chance to join an exceptional large reputable company with a very friendly team who are all very sociable and work together.
A competitive package is available to include car allowance, career progression, continuous training, private healthcare and flexible working hours.
The Role: Architectural Technologist
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
The Candidate: Architectural Technologist
- Proficient in Revit and in practice experience is a mandatory requirement
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Architectural degree
- A minimum of a couple of years industry experience is required
For more information contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052