A new exciting opportunity for an experienced Part 1 Architectural Assistant has arisen at a well-established Multidisciplinary practice in Central Birmingham.
As an Architectural Assistant at one of the region’s leading practices you’ll have access to in house training, as all team members are actively encouraged to develop their knowledge and diversify their skills. They work in a collaborative manner to share expertise, aiming to produce the most innovative solutions. A successful candidate will become part of the Residential team, creating working drawings and helping to produce planning applications.
This chartered practice based in Birmingham is going through a period of growth having has recently landed multiple new residential projects.
The Role: Part 1 Architectural Assistant
- Assisting the Project Architects on a range of schemes through development of the projects through all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work
- Working on a range of residential building; new build, student accommodation and affordable housing
- Production of drawings, sketches and graphics
The Candidate: Part 1 Architectural Assistant
- Relevant qualification in Architecture/ the Built Environment from a recognised UK School of Architecture
- Proficient using Revit
- Experience within an Architectural Practice, preferably working on residential projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused, creative and confident individual ready to progress their career
For further information contact Charlotte Dewhurst at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052 / firstname.lastname@example.org