Qualified Architect, Bristol £30k - £45k DOE + Benefits package
Opportunity for a Qualified Architect with an award winning multi-disciplined consultancy to be part of a new Architectural team in Bristol. The consultancy have offices across the UK and work in a variety of sectors to include Hotels, Education, leisure, technical facilities plus much more.
You will be joining a small newly formed Architectural team in the companies well established offices and assist in developing and expanding the consultancy’s Architecture capabilities in the South West.
We are looking for a qualified Architect to join a team, based in their modern and contemporary offices in Oxford. The consultancy works across the public and private sector on property and construction.
Responsibilities – Qualified Architect
- Project Delivery
- Assisting with design development, product information
- Creating presentation drawings and 3D visuals/renders
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, and building regulations
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist on planning applications and appeals
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
Requirements – Qualified Architect
- Project delivery across all RIBA stages
- Recognised RIBA Part III qualification
- Proficiency in Revit
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and UK experience
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff, This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Architect to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge local and national projects.