BIM Coordinator, Exeter £30k - £40k DOE + Benefits package
A BIM Coordinator is required to join an international company who is renowned to be the most respected construction multi-disciplinary within the world. The consultancy have offices worldwide and provides full services to clients in the public and private sector cross a variety of project.
This would be a perfect opportunity for a BIM Coordinator looking for their next career move and to have more responsibility working across a variety of sectors such as commercial, educational, urban redevelopments and aviation.
Responsibilities – BIM Coordinator
- Produce and develop BIM Execution Plans
- Produce the Information Requirements document for the projects
- Development of a Project Information Plan (PIP)
- Production, Audit and Management of the PIM and AIM
- Understanding contactor requirements and Handover of PIM to construction teams
- Providing Contractor and End user training of Federated models and COBie outputs
- Be able to work on numerous projects, and provide in-house training for current staff.
Requirements – BIM Coordinator
- Have a sound working knowledge of Revit and Navis works software
- Working knowledge of a Common Data Environment (CDE), COBie data
- Technical construion experience
- Excellent communication skills to be able to explain to the client and whilst training colleagues
- A proactive team player
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff with competitive salaries, benefits packages and flexible working hours. This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Architect to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge worldwide projects.