Chartered Building Surveyor – Bristol - Circa £40k + £4,500 car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
There is an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join an award winning global real estate firm, based in their vibrant and contemporary Bristol office.
The role will involve a full mix of professional and project based building surveying work on all types of commercial property. In addition it offers direct exposure to a wide cross section of internal and external clients, access to training and the opportunity to work for a dynamic, forward thinking and expanding business.
- Undertaking Building Surveyor's inspections and writing reports
- Preparing specifications for and administering repair and refurbishment contracts
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations/preparing exit strategies
- Preparing planned preventative maintenance plans
- Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may reasonably required
- MRICS (Building Surveying) or equivalent
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Must be enthusiastic proactive and self-motivated
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills, and be comfortable with report writing
- Excellent time management and general organisation skills
- Flexible and have the ability to work under pressure
- Interesting and varied workload
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Opportunity for internal or international secondments
- Personal and professional development with structured training and support, and real scope for career progression
- Flexible working with an excellent work/life balance
- Open and trusting culture with shared values and plenty of social events
- Market leading financial benefits
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like the opportunity to work with one of the largest, most sophisticated real estate firms in the world, we would love to hear from you.