Part 2 Architectural Assistant, Bristol £22k - £28k DOE
A very highly regarded practice is requiring a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join them. This is the chance to join an exceptional reputable large company with 4 offices across the UK, you will be joining the Bristol office which has a team of 12 and the opportunity to work in a variety of roles at different stages.
You will find yourself working on and delivering buildings mainly in the residential sector on bespoke housing and with housing developers within the design stages. As the Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will be assisting the Associate Director of the office and seeing projects through from start through to completion.
Responsibilities Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Assist on creating the brief to colleagues
- Liaising with other members of the design team
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist on planning applications and appeals
- Visit site for inspections
Requirements Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Part II Qualified
- 3D capabilities are desirable
- Strong design and technical skills
- Experienced within the Architectural industry
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a friendly sociable team with career progression opportunities available with the consultancy including progressing on to complete your RIBA Part 3. Please contact Sophie on 01392 314052 to find out more information.