Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer looking to step up in 2024?
Principal Mechanical Engineer
£55,000 - £69,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer / Principal Mechanical Engineer to join one of the largest independent consulting engineering firms of its kind, as part of their team in Cardiff. This consultancy is now largely focused on the local regions, as well as national and international projects which range in construction value of up to £500 million.
You will join a talented, dynamic, and diverse team of designers, engineers, and technical specialists with a unique working culture. As a Principal Mechanical Engineer, you will collaborate with the industry’s best as well as being surrounded by mentors and a support network to help you to embrace new challenges. You will be given the opportunity to have a high degree of self-government and take the lead on a range of projects to enhance your capabilities and develop your skills.
What We Are Looking For
- Your role as a Principal Mechanical Engineer within the consultancy will include work delivery, work winning and assisting the regional lead in planning the specialist delivery of the Property Services Group.
- You will cultivate relationships with both existing and new clients assisting them with the management of their existing built assets.
- You will be working on a varied portfolio of frameworks and projects which are predominantly UK based. You will take the lead and deliver on small projects up to the value of a few £million and provide technical support to clients.
- Projects span across sectors including Defence, Healthcare (new hospitals in Cardiff), Commercial Offices, Manufacturing, Data Centres, Retail and School / Further Education.
What’s in it for you?
- Chartered status or working towards
- Strong technical knowledge in primary engineering discipline
- Good understanding of the secondary engineering discipline
- IT literate with an understanding of relevant IT packages What’s in it for you?
• Private medical scheme
• Car allowance
• 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
• Contributory pension scheme
• Enhanced Paternity, Maternity & Shared Parental Leave Flexible benefits
• 9-day fortnight – the firm offers all employees the option to work a 9-day fortnight
• Hybrid Working – activity-based approach
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Holiday buy & sell up to 5 days
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Referral Scheme
If you are interested in this exclusive opportunity – please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click APPLY online!