Architect, Bristol, £30k+ DOE
For more information and to seize this amazing opportunity, get in touch with Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment as soon as possible!
Are you an experienced Architect with a passion for healthcare projects? I’ve got an exciting opportunity waiting for you! A highly regarded consultancy in Bristol is seeking a skilled and motivated Architect experienced within healthcare projects to join their team.
Bring your healthcare project experience to the forefront. Your expertise in this area is crucial the company’s success as you will be working on projects of various sizes and complexities across the UK specialises in this area.
Role and responsibilities:
- Qualified Architect – ARB / RIBA qualified with healthcare experience
- Proficient in Revit is preferred
- Design skills - Showcase your excellence in design and technical knowledge
- Building regulations - Proficiency in UK Building regulations is a must
- Team player - Collaborate effectively within a team-oriented environment
- Technical expertise - Possess outstanding technical knowledge
- RIBA – you will be working through all RIBA stages
Join a company that's recognized for its excellence and reputation in the industry and take your career to new heights! Friendly and sociable team that values teamwork and supports each other's growth, enjoy flexible working that cater to your lifestyle and commitments. Don’t miss out on this Excellent opportunity!