Architectural Technologist, Lichfield , £30k - £40k DOE
Opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to an award winning RIBA Chartered Architectural consultancy working across a variety of project sectors with a specialist interest in Conservation . Other sectors they cover are Industrial, commercial, education, residential, healthcare, retail, urban planning and leisure.
You will join a medium size team of 30 working across a variety of projects.
Contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment If you would like to know more about this opportunity!
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
- To provide design and technical support
- Amend and update drawings
- Assist project teams and other staff members as required
- Liaising with members of the design team and Provide Assistance to the design team where appropriate
- Working towards deadlines, budgets, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Ability to work in a self-led manner and manage own workload is essential
- Job running experience desirable
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required
- Revit software is desirable
- Examples of work produced within the last 6-12 months is essential
This is a great opportunity to grow and enhance your career with talented people working on cutting edge projects in a friendly supportive environment.