Are you an Mechanical Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to get involved with delivering some of the world’s most exciting projects and join a dynamic, growing team who are at the forefront of sustainable design? We are working with a large multidisciplinary consultancy who are looking for an Intermediate Mechancial Engineer to join their team in Bristol.
Based in Bristol’s Wapping Wharf, their office is ideally located amongst the local heritage and cultural amenities. Their welcoming and diverse team is working on some of the most prestigious and innovative projects in Bristol, across the UK and around the world.
As an Mechanical Engineer you will be involved in a range of projects from small site surveys through to multi-million-pound schemes, with a varied workload you will need to exhibit the autonomy to work individually as well as reporting to and having the support of the project Associate or Director and other team members. You will provide support as part of a team in delivering projects effectively, whilst maintaining technical performance standards.
What we’re looking for
• Have a relevant degree or equivalent for a career in building services engineering
• You will have experience in using recognised design software tools such as REVITT and ideally have exposure to MagiCAD
• Have great communication skills that can adapt both to external parties and clients but also within the team
• Understand project needs and be able to manage the full delivery
• You will have recognised qualifications in Mechanical services design and either be working towards Chartered Status, or have an interest in doing so
• Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team in support to deliver projects
• Experience of people management is desirable
• Future flexibility will be needed for regular co-operation, travel and inter-office working
• In house expertise for Mechanical enquiries
What’s on offer for you as Mechanical Engineer:
• An opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team in a leading consultancy
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Excellent future career opportunities
• 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays
• Hybrid working arrangements
• Fantastic training and development culture
• Access to mentoring support from industry experts
• Opportunity to play a key role in exciting and varied projects
• Opportunity to be client facing and the chance to get involved with business development and marketing activities
• Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity – please get in touch!