Are you a Graduate Mechanical Engineer or from a mechanical contracting background, with a desire to work in a design role for a building services consultancy?
This role might be just right for you.
We are looking for someone with an interest in both mechanical design and installation who can work on both the design side of building services systems and supervision of practical installations on site.
The key to this role is enthusiasm and the willingness to learn, as such we do not require previous design experience. We do however require a base knowledge of building services a desire to develop one’s skills both in design and on site. There’s the opportunity to progress up within the company with no glass ceiling, whilst continuously learning and developing along the way.
Who or where you might currently be
- Working on mechanical installation of building systems such as HVAC and heating systems
- Recently graduated from university with a degree in mechanical engineering
- Assist Engineers and Senior Engineers on Mechanical Design, as well as taking on individual work, including design calculations and problem solving
- Producing working drawings
- Work in Revit and other design and Building Services software
- Supervising installations on site
- Liaising with other design disciplines and contractors
- Attend site visits and undertake site surveys
- Attend client meetings
Requirements (A degree is not essential for this role)
- Degree educated with a relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services, or have practical site, maintenance or installation experience
- Ideally hold a driving license
- Team player, ambitious, motivated
You’ll be joining an exciting, growing, and ambitious consultancy who whilst going from strength to strength. There is a fantastic career progression path where you can reach the very top. It’s a friendly atmosphere where you can have a laugh as well as work in a proactive team.
- £24,000 - £26,000
- 25 days holiday
- Phone and laptop
- Annual performance bonus