Long term contract!
One of the UK's most experienced framework contractors with a project portfolio boasting academic, healthcare and other public sector works, is seeking to expand their team in the south west.
They are in need of an experienced and diligent Project Manager to work on a new, live Healthcare scheme in Plymouth commencing imminently.
Typical duties will include:
• Management of the works and managing a team on site to safely deliver the works safely, on time and to budget.
• Managing day to day operations to ensure construction is conducted in a safe manner in a live environment.
• Managing commercials, budget, and detail any issued to the senior management teams.
• Managing subcontractors and direct labour resources.
• Holding review meetings and reporting regularly on all construction activities (budget, scheduling etc).
• Undertaking full handover of projects / packages of work - from initial civils/ground works to completion.
You must have previous experience of working on Tier1 Healthcare contracts, and have the usual SMSTS, CSCS card (Black or White), First aid at work qualifications plus a relevant HND/Degree - ideally with an NVQ 6/7.
You should have a proven track record with a demonstrable career history at Project Management level, sound knowledge of CDM & building regulations and a strong technical and commercial ability.
Sadly, we will not be able to proceed with applications that do not meet the mandatory H & S requirements or requested experience required for this role.
This is a great opportunity for consistency due to the proposed contract duration and with a start date early next month, if this could be of interest, please forward your CV today!