Construction Senior Planner – Somerset
RGB Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well know and established Tier One Contractor in search for a Senior Planner to join the team of an already cemented team of planners on a permanent basis due to the increase of works.
As the Senior Planner, you will be responsible for the planning function on tenders and sites involving detailed analysis of information, provide a full planning service during the Pre-Qualification, Tender, Contract and Post Contract stages and provide leadership and direction to the team.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have previously worked for a Tier One Principal Contractor in a similar position.
• Lead the team by example and demonstrate a high degree of competence in all aspects of leadership
• Ensure PDRs are carried out for all staff and that people development plans and performance improvement plans are actioned
• Support the pre-construction team to win work
• Prepare programmes and methodology statements in line with the requirements of the contract
• Develop and implement BIM strategy around planning and 3D programmes
• Liaise with Subcontractors to obtain information on lead-in periods, working period and methods
• Assist in the production of short term programmes to allow the planning, execution and monitoring of the works compared against the contract programme
• Use of Primavera
• Bentley Synchro 4D desirable
• Must have NEC contract experience
• Major infrastructure experience
• A good understanding of construction methods and technology including materials
• A proven proactive knowledge of the management of health, safety and environment
• Have a full understanding of planning techniques
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.