MEP Revit Coordinator
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful multidisciplinary consultancy as a MEP Revit Coordinator at their office based in Birmingham. They have a healthy pipeline of work going into 2024 in a diverse range of sectors and are looking for someone to join their experienced team to support with their expertise.
Their projects include large industrial and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working within interesting sectors including Education, Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Leisure and many more. They believe in helping clients transform the quality and sustainability of the environment.
What they’re looking for:
- Experience as a Building Services Revit Coordinator working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background
- Knowledge of industry standards and guidance
- Experience of managing design deliverables
As a MEP Revit Coordinator you will be responsible for providing Revit and AutoCAD design support, responsibilities include:
What’s on offer?
- Develop 3D structural models and produce necessary drawings using Revit
- Modelling all Mechanical & Electrical aspects of projects
- Able to visualise pinch points with services and how to resolve them
- Performs clash detection and resolution
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards
- Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
3 days for volunteering
Financial, Physical and Mental wellbeing offer
Tailored career development
This consultancy put a lot of time into the people of the business and their vision is to be ever progressive, expanding expertise and nurturing talent through quality, innovation, and Growth. There is a drive to value everyone within the company.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity – please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org