Associate Architect, Oxford, £42k-£50k
Opportunity for an Associate Architect to work for an award winning multi-disciplined consultancy and to be part of the growing Architectural team in Oxford. The consultancy has offices across the UK and work on a variety of exciting projects including Education, Science and many more. You would deliver a variety of projects that range in scale and sector.
The design led consultancy offers many great benefits such as Private Healthcare, car allowance and a highly competitive salary.
Please contact Amy Kingdon at RGB Recruitment to find out more information ASAP!
- Project Delivery
- Assisting with design development, product information
- Creating presentation drawings and 3D visuals/renders
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, and building regulations
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist on planning applications and appeals
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
- Project delivery across all RIBA stages
- Experience of managing a team of architects and assistants
- Recognised RIBA Part III qualification
- Proficiency in Revit
- Driving licence
- Revit and technical detailing skills
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and UK experience
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff, this is a great opportunity for an Associate Architect to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge local and national projects.