Qualified Architect, Oxford, £35k - £42k DOE + Benefits package
Opportunity for a Qualified Architect to work with an award winning multi-disciplined consultancy and to be part of the Architectural team in Oxford. The consultancy has offices across the UK and work in a variety of sectors to include Hotels, Education, leisure, technical facilities plus much more.
The consultancy works across the public and private sector on property and construction. The design led consultancy offers many great benefits such as Private Healthcare, car allowance and a highly competitive salary.
Please contact Amy Kingdon at RGB Recruitment to find out more information ASAP!
Responsibilities – Qualified Architect
Requirements – Qualified Architect
- Project Delivery
- Assisting with design development, product information
- Creating presentation drawings and 3D visuals/renders
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, and building regulations
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist on planning applications and appeals
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
- Project delivery across all RIBA stages
- Recognised RIBA Part III qualification
- Proficiency in Revit
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and UK experience
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff, this is a great opportunity for a Qualified Architect to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge local and national projects.