Water Engineer – Civil Engineering
£34,000 - £48,000
We have the excellent opportunity to join a thriving, medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy in Cardiff, working in their established and busy Water & Utilities team working in the multi-billion-pound pipeline UK water market.
Working closely with the Senior and/or Principal Engineer in house, you will be working on and contributing to the delivery of Civil design across the wide Water sector.
This includes but not limited to:
- New and replacement potable water mains
- Foul drainage and SuDS water drainage design
- Water/Sewer requisition works
Your role would be varied, and you would have the opportunity to work across different teams in the business, including Infrastructure and Highways. They are proud of their commitment to changing the world for the better in the ever-changing world.
You would be supported towards professional qualifications with the ICE or CIWEM, and there are strong progression routes towards senior management. They also hold regular in-house and external training courses.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 3+ years experience working in the Water industry, with surface/potable/foul water design experience
- MicroDrainage/InfoDrainage experience
- SuDS approval body involvement
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Salary £34,000 - £48,000
- Agile/flexible working arrangement
- 24 days annual leave, plus long service bonus
- Life insurance and healthcare
- 7% pension contribution
- Many social benefits