Associate Architect, £50k - £60k DOE Oxford
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!
Rare and exciting opportunity to join a medium size design led Architectural practice specialising in high end residential, residential developments and commercial projects throughout Oxfordshire, London and the Cotswolds.
The opportunity would suit a Senior Architect who is experienced managing teams and produces good quality design work. You will oversee the Project team and ensure the highest level of design quality is being met. You will also assist the Directors in the success of running the practice.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Assist the Directors in business development and marketing the practice
- Have an input on annual staff appraisals and supporting staff members through the year
- Overseeing projects the Architects are running through all stages to include specifications, tender documents, site inspections, budgets control, negotiation, feasibilities etc
- Developing new relationships whilst maintaining existing ones
- Demonstrating strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Maintain a level of technical knowledge, CDM regulations, attending CPD courses as appropriate
- You must have relevant UK based experience
- Proficiency in Revit is Mandatory
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable multi-disciplinary offering an excellent benefits package to include generous holiday, healthcare, good pension and competitive salary.