Site Manager – Newquay
An opportunity has arisen to join a very well-established and reputable regional contractor as a Site Manager on a permanent basis for a new and exciting project. This company offer an array of projects including refurbishments, commercial new build, renovations and extensions within Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Public Sector etc up to the value of a couple million pounds.
- Supervising construction workers
- Site inductions and toolbox talks
- Subcontractor and contractor/client meetings
- Checking and preparing programs, site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Motivating the workforce throughout the project
- Day to day problem solving
- Using specialist construction management computer applications
- Ensure compliance and Health and Safety Regulations are in place and met at all times
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS Card
- Competent IT user
- Relevant driving licence
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.