Architectural Technician or Assistant - £25-32k – Gloucester
Please contact Sophie Randle for more information on this role.
Opportunity for a talented Architectural Technician to work for a well-established consultancy that covers a wide range of sectors including Housing, Commercial and Education.
The design led consultancy is ideally looking for an Architectural Technician or Architectural Assistant with good technical skills at a junior level, they will assist and train to help the right candidate grow within the practice.
• Producing working drawing packages
• Liaising with consultants and clients
• Lead and manage technical design projects.
• Attending site meetings
• Measured surveys and site inspections
• Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently.
• Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload.
• Relevant Architectural qualification
Offering excellent benefits, training, support and mentorship, this is a great opportunity to join a consultancy to start your architectural career.