Circa £55,000 + Benefits
Passionate about technology in Construction?
RGB is pleased to be working with the Building division of a world leader in Construction. This established, Tier 1 brand is delivering some of the most prestigious building projects in the North West and due to expansion of their Digital Engineering team, are actively looking to appoint a Digital Engineer.
Working within an innovative and collaborative team, you will be fully involved in initiating and leading tasks and processes related to digital engineering and BIM delivery. Duties will include:
- Supporting and delivering the digital strategy
- Produce standard BIM guidance documents and templates outlining the approach, procedures and standards
- Responsible for digital collaboration platform at regional level (BIMcollab)
- Provide up to-date advice on all new Digital Engineering technologies and tools
- Develop the application and use of 4D and 5D BIM
- Provide management reports on all projects utilising Digital Engineering technologies
- Provide standard Digital Engineering training modules, including demonstration-led training in the application and delivery of BIM industry standards
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a BIM and construction related qualifications to min HNC level
- Possess previous experience in a digital engineering BIM position with a recognised main contractor
- Working knowledge of ISO19650-1, ISO19650-2, ISO19650-3, BS 1192-4:2014, ISO19650:5
- Competent in using Revit, Navisworks, Solibri, Synchro software
- Be a collaborative, team player who is able to communicate well with good presentation skills
This a great opportunity to work for a stable, well respected organisation on exciting and complex construction schemes across the North West with plenty of scope to develop your career.
Please contact Tanya Loosemore – firstname.lastname@example.org