Contracts Manager – Hampshire
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join a first-class main contractor on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for a portfolio of large value projects inclusive of new build and refurbishment schemes within Education, Healthcare, Leisure and Retail across the region.
As the Contracts Manager, you will manage the drafting, execution and management of contracts under the main contract conditions, work in conjunction with the project team ensuring accurate construction whilst maintaining quality and progress and will be responsible for providing sound advice, guidance and support to the project team throughout pre-construction and construction phases.
- Provide regular project performance reports
- Take responsibility for the management of up to multiple site teams
- Provide information for inclusion within tender submissions
- Understand and deliver contracts within the agreed contract conditions and timeframes
- Line management of Senior Site Managers and their site teams; monitoring performance, providing leadership, direction and guidance
- Provide pre construction and pre contract advice to ensure for the smooth running of site activities
- Experience of running multimillion pound contracts, programming, JCT and NEC and design management
- Detailed Health and Safety knowledge
- Knowledge of building, material components and building regulations
- Previous project experience within care homes desirable
- Competent IT user
- Relevant driving licence
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.