Senior Planner – Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading construction main contractor for an array of exciting new schemes on a permanent basis. As the Senior Planner, you will be responsible for the planning function on medium to large and or complex tenders and sites involving detailed analysis of information. You will also coach, guide, mentor and develop other members of the planning team.
This position will include the following responsibilities:
- Identify project critical success factors for the programme and make other team members aware of these
- Challenge and verify suppliers and sub-contractors programme and methodology
- Develop with guidance Pre-construction, design and procurement programmes
- Identify requirements for temporary works and liaise with temporary works coordinator
- Independently assess progress against programmes and report findings
- Assist with the PM report and populate the planning and controls sections
- Develop the programme and associated documents in line with the form of contract
- Update Project Programme in line with the Contract
- Identify change and assess impact on the programme
- Understand business need for positive cash flow and plan works accordingly
If you are an experienced Senior Planner working on projects ranging from £5m-£30m, have HNC or Construction related Qualification and hold a relevant driving licence and would like to discuss this vacancy, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.