£28,000 – £35,000
A well-respected client of ours are looking to add a Civil Engineer to their experienced team in the Exeter office. You’ll be working alongside a team of specialists in the industry, who promote a relaxed office environment and work to deliver the best client solutions.
What you’ll be doing
FRA’s, adoptable drainage strategy/design, and detailed infrastructure design (including S278,38 and 104). You would ideally have experience with Causeway Fow, and Civil/Site3D.
This person would be:
- Working with a senior engineer and associate
- Liaising with design teams and key 3rd parties
- Working towards senior engineer level
We are looking for someone who…
- Has a degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Solid design experience at a consultancy (ideally at least 2 years)
- Experience in design software used such as AutoCAD, Civil3D, MicroDrainage or equivalents
- Able to manage workload, a positive working attitude and has the ability to work with other members of the team.
- 28 days holiday
- Salary £28,000 - £35,000
- Paid overtime
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Excellent training and development
- Company pension
- Career progression
You’ll be joining an award-winning consultancy with decades of experience and vast technical expertise. If you’re interested in this exclusive opportunity, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
or click APPLY online!