Senior Bid Manager - Bromsgrove
Attention experienced Senior Bid Managers! An exciting opportunity has just opened up with a leading principal contractor. This contractor work across various sectors, including Student Accommodation, Defence, Education and Healthcare and are looking for a Senior Bid Managerwho will be responsible for initiating and leading tasks and processes, taking responsibility and being accountable, where relevant, for the work and roles of others whilst exercising broad autonomy and judgement within broad parameters in their area of responsibility.
- Provide support and guidance to other staff members as required
- Manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities
- Establish a clear understanding of the client bid requirements/key deliverables and develop a win plan for the bid
- Obtain and distribute tender documentation to the bid team
- Arrange and chair tender launch meeting. Compile agenda, responsibility matrix and conduct review of win strategy
- Prepare Risk & Opportunity register. Responsible for populating in conjunction with input from bid team members
- Attend Bid Handover meetings, and brief delivery team to ensure all knowledge gained during tender period is communicated, including risk s and opportunities identified within the bid
- Expert knowledge, skills and experience in a previous role required
- Tier One experience required
- Experience of large value tenders
- Construction related degree desirable
- Relevant driving licence
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.