Senior Project Manager – Cardiff
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading construction main contractor for an exciting and prestigious project. As the Project Manager, you will be working for a respectable and thriving main contractor managing a multimillion project and will be responsible for delivering the end product on time, within budget and to the agreed quality. To be considered for this role, it is essential you have previously worked for a tier one main contractor and Health schemes and have recently managed multimillion pound schemes.
• Maintain & develop overall strategy for the project
• Manage and maintain a clear staffing structure
• Procure materials, plant and sub-contractors
• Ensure all works carried out are accordance with all HS&E and the site Health Safety and Environmental Plans
• Mitigate legal issues and defects liability for the business
• Liaise with Contracts Managers on a Monthly basis, client and end users
• Previous experience of managing projects in excess of £50m
• CSCS, First Aid at work, SMSTS
• Relevant degree or equivalent
• UK Driving licence
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.