Are you an Electrical Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to get involved with delivering some of the world’s most exciting projects and join a dynamic, growing team who are at the forefront of sustainable design?
Bristol, Whapping Wharf
We are working with a large multidisciplinary consultancy who are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their team in Bristol.
Based in Bristol’s Wapping Wharf, their office is ideally located amongst the local heritage and cultural amenities. Their welcoming and diverse team is working on some of the most prestigious and innovative projects in Bristol, across the UK and around the world.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be involved in a range of projects from small site surveys through to multi-million-pound schemes, with a varied workload you will need to exhibit the autonomy to work individually as well as reporting to and having the support of the project Associate or Director and other team members.
What we’re looking for
- You will need to be degree qualified, or in the process of obtaining your degree.
- Demonstrate suitable design experience in the building services sectors.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in the production of reports and specifications
- Understand project needs and be able to manage the full delivery
- You will have recognised qualifications in Electrical services design, and either be working towards Chartered Status, or have an interest in doing so
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team in support to deliver projects
- Experience of people management is desirable
- Future flexibility will be needed for regular co-operation, travel and inter-office working
As well as a competitive salary, this consultancy has a friendly and professional working environment with a strong team spirit, offering opportunities to work on a variety of projects with many blue-chip clients. Our client works hard to promote the development of individuals skills and offer career progression opportunities. What’s on offer for you as an Electrical Engineer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent future career opportunities
- 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Fantastic training and development culture
- Access to mentoring support from industry experts
- Opportunity to play a key role in exciting and varied projects
- Opportunity to be client facing and the chance to get involved with business development and marketing activities
- Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates
If you are interested in this exclusive opportunity – please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click APPLY online!