Location - Yeovil
Salary - DOE
A leading FM/Construction company in Yeovil have a new opportunity for a Project Co-Ordinator to work within their AWS activities and project management team to cover the North Region.
The company provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services across multiple sites in the South West.
Main Tasks -
- Support Project Managers with preparation and submission of client documentation
- Provide point of contact for all cliental both internal and external.
- Maintaining and updating of the Additional works/Construction System regarding project works
- Building a relationships with customers and updating them regarding job statuses
- Raise, submit, review and monitor requisitions and purchase orders for project works
- Updating and monitoring finance reports and processing queries
- Dealing with any internal/external queries and taking phone messages
- Facilitate minutes in meetings if required
Experience required -
- Experience working within a similar role
- High level of computer literacy using software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint & Excel to produce correspondence, documents, reports, databases and spreadsheets.
- Administration/Coordinating skills
- Working within a Project or Facilities Management environment would be ideal but not essential
- Have used the Oracle system
- Highly organised and a good team player
This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week, please contact Emma on 01392 314052