Are you an experienced development manager?
Do you have a proven background working for developers on residential schemes?
Are you happy to travel to Cornwall for 50% of your working week?
I have an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a residential development company. The aim of the role will be to secure residential development opportunities through both acquisitions and strategic partnerships, to deliver the companies growth ambitions in a safe and sustainable way in line with the business plan and development strategy.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the management of various elements of the Development process and a critical part of the project team. Responsible for all due diligence relating to site/opportunity identification & appraisal, acquisition and gaining planning consent, with a supporting role in detailed design, procurement, and construction. Lead external project teams and manage all available resources effectively, to drive the efficiency and productivity of the business and maximise value generation.
Experience and Attributes required:
• At least 5 years' experience working within residential property development.
• Full project lifecycle knowledge including feasibility, design, development, delivery, sales & lettings.
• Commercial and financial awareness with some experience of development appraisals and planning applications on medium to large sized residential schemes.
• Comprehensive understanding of the planning process and policies.
• Stakeholder management skills, demonstrable experience of working closely with a team to ensure successful completion of projects.
• A strong team player, able to offer a 'hands-on' approach and get things done within a matrix organisation.
• Educated to degree (or equivalent) level desired but not essential if proven experience.
This company can be extremely flexible with a mix of office, site and homeworking for 50% of your working week. Ideal location would be South Devon - Cornwall.
Competitive salary and package available, car allowance, pension, holiday
Job Title: Development Manager
Location: Cornwall & Working From Home
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 doe + Package