Call centre Team leader
London E15 area
Monday - Friday ( other hours maybe required )
8.00am - 5.00pm
A leading facilities company are seeking an experienced Teamleader to manage a small team within a call centre environment. The role will be overseeing a busy operation to coordinate, allocate engineer requests and manage customer calls.
Duties will include:
- Manage and oversee around 9 team operators
- run daily reports and stats
- Ensure all jobs are achieved on time
- Manage KPIs for the team
- Handle any customer complaints or issues
- liaise with schedulers and dispatchers to achieve work flow
what to you need ?
- Experience managing a team
- Facilities management experience
- worked within a help desk role/ customer services
- can work to deadlines
- can work under Pressure
- strong customer service skills
- Ideally have experience using planon, or similar system
This is a temporary role which can go on to a permanent contract. please contact Emma today !