Are you an Electrical Engineer looking to take the next step in your career?
Graduate/Intermediate Electrical Engineer
£30,000 - £38,000
Bristol, City Centre
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced sustainable building services consultancy in Bristol, where you will be a key part of the Electrical services team. As an Electrical Engineer you will be involved in a range of projects from small site surveys through to multi-million-pound schemes, with a varied workload you will need to exhibit the autonomy to work individually as well as reporting to and having the support of the project Associate or Director and other team members.
What we’re looking for
- Collaborate closely with multi-disciplinary members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient, and buildable solutions.
- Be client facing and involved in all stages of the projects from inception to completion.
- Passionate about creative and innovative design.
- You should have strong technical expertise with good leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Be a forward planner with the ability to deliver high-standard work to project programmes.
- Production of calculations, design deliverables, site surveys, construction stage duties, client liaison, liaison with members of design/construction teams, project management.
- You will need to be degree qualified, or in the process of obtaining your degree.
- Demonstrate suitable design experience in the building services sectors.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in the production of reports and specifications
- Understand project needs and be able to manage the full delivery
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team in support to deliver projects
- Experience of people management is desirable
As well as a competitive salary, this consultancy has a friendly and professional working environment with a strong team spirit, offering opportunities to work on a variety of projects with many fascinating chip clients. Our client works hard to promote the development of individuals skills and offer career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this exclusive opportunity – please send CV to email@example.com
or click APPLY online!