Assistant Site Manager – Residential New Build
Are you an experienced Assistant Site Manager, with a new build housing background?
An award winning developer is looking to appoint an experienced Assistant Site Manager on a permanent basis, for an ongoing scheme in South Devon/
The role will be a No:2 on site, supporting the site manager. You will be monitoring quality and delivery on the sections assigned. You will be responsible for dealing with trades, deliveries, take-offs and materials . You will be confident in your approach and able to build rapport quickly with subcontractors and customers.
Applicants must have:-
- Previous experience in an assistant or supervisory role
- A track record of working in the new build residential market, ideally volume, but not essential
- Have high standards of Health & Safety
- A trade background is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a solid career history
- Valid management site safety certificates, CSCS card,
The site is commutable from Plymouth and Exeter
In return this company can offer job security as they have a healthy land bank and a highly competitive salary + package
One click apply or call to register your interest, 01392 314052