Are you looking to join a globally successful consultancy in 2024?
Associate Building Services Engineer
£65,000 - £80,000
I’m working with one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary consultancies who are looking to add an experienced Associate Building Services Engineer to their growing Bristol team. This consultancy is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies, with over 37,000 employees worldwide.
As an Associate Building Services Engineer, you will take the lead role in providing both technical and team leadership for buildings and infrastructure related projects within the region. The structure of the Building Design business means that you could be taking up a lead role on both local and global engineering projects.
- Responsible for effective delivery of engineering project teams, including teams based in the UK and overseas.
- Provide technological input and supervise technical input by others within the Building Services team.
- Undertake periodic project reviews to ensure technical and programme constraints are met.
- Undertake Client/Design Team briefings to establish project criteria.
- Involved in the preparation of reports, designs, specifications, and contract documents.
- Liaise with clients, professional organisations, contractors, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
- Operate the Quality Assurance system, quality control and document management in line with current policy.
- Degree in Building Services / Electrical Engineering (or equivalent qualification).
- Chartered Engineer and membership of CIBSE, IET or equivalent institution.
- Similar experience working in a design consultancy, with experience of concept, scheme, and detail design across a range of sectors.
- Thorough understanding of energy and carbon related data capture and analytics.
- Competent in designing for energy measurement and verification, including experience of commissioning and post installation evaluation of performance.
- Working knowledge and use of relevant software packages such as Revit, One Click, Navisworks, IES, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Access to the best private medical consultants
- Charitable donation scheme
- Cycle to work
- Dental insurance
- Retail discounts
- Gym memberships
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide successful consultancy as an Associate Engineer and take the lead, if you are interested, please click APPLY online!