Are you a building services engineer looking to join a successful consultancy with a focus on sustainability?
Senior Electrical Engineer
£40,000 - £60,000
Birmingham, New Street
Starting 2024 off with a bang, we are pleased to be working with a growing, friendly consultancy who are looking to add a highly experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to their team in their Birmingham office, based in the city centre. You will be joining an existing MEP engineering team which provides support for projects primarily within the Automotive, commercial, industrial, retail, education, and residential sectors.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be working under the leadership of the Associate engineer, for the project management of medium to large scale projects and individual tasks. They are looking for someone who has experience across a range of sectors within electrical building services sectors.
The ideal candidate will have…
- At least 3-5 years of ‘hands-on’ electrical design experience
- Chartered engineer or working towards
- Hold a relevant degree
- High level of computer literacy and a good knowledge of relevant software (Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft, Autodesk)
- The ability to operate as part of a wider project team and represent the company with confidence.
- Undertake design calculations using various methods, from hand calculations to software-based modelling
- Prepare drawn information
- Write technical specifications
- Write technical reports
- Identify and resolve problems early
- Exhibit active project risk management
- Peer review and check design information prepared by others
- Manage a project specific team of engineers
- Represent the company at meetings
- Maintain records and archives to company standards
This is a fantastic chance to join a medium sized consultancy as a Senior Electrical Engineer where you will have the opportunity to progress you career and have a high degree of self-government. This consultancy strongly pushes career development, ensuring you will keep moving forward and have access to any support needed. This consultancy put the effort in to making a positive environment to work in.
If you are interested – please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click APPLY online!