Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking to join a successful consultancy in 2024?
£32,5000 - £47,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join one of Cardiff’s leading M&E consultancies. Coming off the back of a very successful 2022 and 2023, they have a very healthy pipeline of work in for 2024 as well exciting growth plans, including local Welsh construction projects. I’m looking for someone with over three years of experience working in Building Services, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
What the role includes:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Unlimited potential to grow and progress within the business
- The chance to work with the newest technologies (Revit, TAS, MagiCAD etc.)
- A great working environment
- Payment of Professional Membership (MCIBSE, MIMechE, etc.)
- Regular CPD opportunities.
There is a fantastic salary and package on offer for the right candidate
- You will be responsible for the delivering projects across a range of sectors, varying from healthcare, residential, education, hotels, commercial and government work
- Support Principal and Associate Engineers both on projects and office growth
- Work with other disciplines such as Electrical, Public Health and BIM
- Liaise with architects, contractors, and clients alike
- Attend site visits and carry out site surveys
- Train and mentor Graduate/Junior engineers
- Highly competitive Salary
- 27 days holiday
- 5% company pension
- Gym contributions
- Benefits portal
You will join a talented, dynamic, and diverse team of designers, engineers, and technical specialists with a unique working culture. As a Mechanical Engineer
, you will collaborate with the industry’s best as well as being surrounded by mentors and a support network to help you to embrace new challenges. You will be given the opportunity to have a high degree of self-government and take the lead on a range of projects to enhance your capabilities and develop your skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team with up to £100 million in construction projects, focusing on building Wales. If you are interested – please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click APPLY online!