Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking to join a progressive consultancy with some exciting upcoming projects in 2024?
Senior Mechanical Engineer
£36,500 - £55,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join one of Cardiff’s leading M&E consultancies. Coming off the back of a very successful 2022 and 2023, they have a very healthy pipeline of work in for 2024 as well exciting growth plans, including local Welsh construction projects. I’m looking for someone with senior experience working in Building Services, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Roles and responsibilities
Who you’ll be
- You will be responsible for the delivering projects across a range of sectors, varying from healthcare, residential, education, hotels, commercial and government work
- Train and mentor Graduate/Junior engineers
- Undertake site surveys and investigations, and see your designs become a reality.
- You will be encouraged to contribute to developing new and innovative ways of working with a strong emphasis on developing your own digital skills.
- Looking at the latest technologies, taking time to research the latest systems ensuring we keep abreast of best solutions for our clients.
What the role includes:
- Working towards or achieved Chartered Engineer status
- Autonomous approach: able to lead small projects/tasks and able to take a brief from the project lead on medium to large scale projects and deliver and control the tasks required under minimal supervision.
- Ownership of the quality of outputs
- Appreciation of client needs, with ability to be client and project team facing
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Unlimited potential to grow and progress within the business.
- The chance to work with the newest technologies (Revit, TAS, MagiCAD etc.)
- A great working environment.
- Payment of Professional Membership (MCIBSE, MIMechE, etc.)
- Regular CPD opportunities.
You will join a talented, dynamic, and diverse team of designers, engineers, and technical specialists with a unique working culture. As a Senior Mechanical Engineer
, you will collaborate with the industry’s best as well as being surrounded by mentors and a support network to help you to embrace new challenges. You will be given the opportunity to have a high degree of self-government and take the lead on a range of projects to enhance your capabilities and develop your skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team with up to £100 million in construction projects, focusing on building Wales. If you are interested in this vacancy – please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click APPLY online!