Are you an Electrical Engineer looking to for a new role?
Senior Electrical Engineer
£36,500 - £55,500
We’re working with one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary consultancies who are looking to add an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to their growing team in Bristol. They have a very healthy pipeline of work in 2024 working on some of the countries most exciting projects, with exciting growth plans in the local market and large-scale international projects.
What the role includes:
- Ensuring an understanding of project briefs.
- Design and specification of all Mechanical Building Services systems - heating, cooling, ventilation, controls, etc.
- Carry out (and managing of others), in the production of detailed calculations using industry standard digital tools inc. Excel, IES, Hevacomp, in-house developed tools, etc.
- Collaborate with our BIM team to prepare models and drawings, with a working understanding of Autodesk Revit.
- Representing at meetings with clients and contractors.
- Site surveys, inspections and monitor site works.
What’s on offer?
- Degree qualified, or equivalent qualification, in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or related subjects.
- Chartered Engineer with CIBSE or IMechE. (or working towards)
- Good level of computer literacy in a range of digital tools including IES thermal modelling package, Hevacomp, NBS and Microsoft packages.
- Experience of working in a design consultancy and/or experience of working within a contractor design environment is essential.
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Access to the best private medical consultants
- Gym memberships
- Market leading hybrid working scheme
You will join a talented, dynamic, and diverse team of designers, engineers, and technical specialists with a unique working culture. As a Senior Electrical Engineer
, you will collaborate with the industry’s best as well as being surrounded by mentors and a support network to help you to embrace new challenges. You will be given the opportunity to have a high degree of self-government and take the lead on a range of projects to enhance your capabilities and develop your skills.
If you are interested in this exclusive opportunity – please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click APPLY online!