This National Maintenance Contractor are seeking an Administration Manager to work out of their Exeter office. The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the administration Team. You will be working with Regional and National staff to ensure compliance with Quality Management system are in place and organise and manage the team in Exeter.
- Operatives paperwork and contracts
- Manage office facilities and equipment
- Manage Training and HR function
- Assistance with any transport requirments
- Processing Wages and monitoring payroll
- Handling calls and petty cash
- Managing office staff
- General office support to the branch and the regional
- Creating Electronic Contract files
- Adhering to quality processes
Working within Modern offices on the outskirts of Exeter, the right candidate will ideally have managed a team before but not essential. You will have the ability to work to deadlines and within a busy office. Good accuracy and data work and be computer literate is a must aswell as be an excellent communicator and have good customer service skills.
This is a permanent role working for a growing company who are well established and a market leader in the south west!