M&E Project Manager
This Leading Facilities /Maintenance company require an experienced M&E Manager to lead & manage a number of sites in Plymouth and Cornwall.
Seeking an Mechanical and Electrical Manager to lead and run a project Portfolio up to £4m. Reporting into the Directors you will have a strong techincial knowledge and will be able to manage all operations covering maintenance, KPIs,budgets and company H&S. Support will also be required withservice delivery, performance management, and business development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage department to meet sales and targets
- Record keeping compliance and portfolios
- Monitor and control service agreements
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Update operational and financial reports
- Take lead and handle any HR issues
- Monitor trade specific accreditations
- provide general support and advice with contracts and technicial issues
- Handling any line management requirements and laising with engineers
- Identify areas of opportunity for growth & development and maximising profits
Applicants should possess: